This is Iran’s unique and (at first) bewildering etiquette system. When you attempt to buy something, the vendor will generally tell you it’s free – they will accept no money under any circumstances. They...
- How to take a TAXI in IRAN?
- Ghalee Dokhatr – A palace in the top of mountain
- beautiful Winter of Qalat
- Where can Find conglomerate rock in Iran?
- Mountain Oasis
- new experience with french couple in Qalat
- Taarof meaning in Iranian culture
- Shiraz Margoon waterfall
- Autumn in the Qalat of shiraz
- Iran extends visa-on-arrival to 30 days