History of the Qalat church We were traveling along a dry and dusty road on a hot August day, leaving a large cloud of sand in our wake. There was little to be seen...
Hi, My name is Afshar, the founder of VisitGhalat,And ,My goal with creating this website is to attract travelers from all around the world with any kind of travel style. We want to create more jobs and benefit local people along with ourselves and teach local people about the great value of a sustainable tourism., looking forward to seeing you in Ghalat very soon!
- Iranian fashion history from yesterday till today
- THE VILLAGE CHURCH OF QALAT
- How to take a TAXI in IRAN?
- Dokhtar Castle – the Magnificent palace near Shiraz
- beautiful Winter of Qalat
- Where can Find conglomerate rock in Iran?
- Mountain Oasis
- new experience with french couple in Qalat
- Taarof meaning in Iranian culture
- Shiraz Margoon waterfall