This is a traditional food that we call it (Reshteye kashki) and it’s very similar to (ashe reshte) that i mentioned before just using curd on it and very Delicious we use this as...
Hi, My name is Afshar, I was born and raised in Ghalat village, a beautiful old village near Shiraz, Iran. There is a lot to see here that I would like to show you, I'll write about the sights of my hometown in this weblog., looking forward to seeing you in Ghalat very soon!
- Iranian fashion history from yesterday till today
- THE VILLAGE CHURCH OF QALAT
- How to take a TAXI in IRAN?
- Dokhtar Castle – the Magnificent palace near Shiraz
- beautiful Winter of Qalat
- Where can Find conglomerate rock in Iran?
- Mountain Oasis
- new experience with french couple in Qalat
- Taarof meaning in Iranian culture
- Shiraz Margoon waterfall