This is a traditional food that we call it (Reshteye kashki) and it’s very similar to (ashe reshte) that i mentioned before just using curd on it and very Delicious we use this as...
- THE VILLAGE CHURCH OF QALAT
- How to take a TAXI in IRAN?
- Ghalee Dokhatr – A palace in the top of mountain
- beautiful Winter of Qalat
- Where can Find conglomerate rock in Iran?
- Mountain Oasis
- new experience with french couple in Qalat
- Taarof meaning in Iranian culture
- Shiraz Margoon waterfall
- Autumn in the Qalat of shiraz