This is Iran’s unique and (at first) bewildering etiquette system. When you attempt to buy something, the vendor will generally tell you it’s free – they will accept no money under any circumstances. They...
Hi, My name is Afshar, the founder of VisitGhalat,And ,My goal with creating this website is to attract travelers from all around the world with any kind of travel style. We want to create more jobs and benefit local people along with ourselves and teach local people about the great value of a sustainable tourism., looking forward to seeing you in Ghalat very soon!
- Iranian fashion history from yesterday till today
- THE VILLAGE CHURCH OF QALAT
- How to take a TAXI in IRAN?
- Dokhtar Castle – the Magnificent palace near Shiraz
- beautiful Winter of Qalat
- Where can Find conglomerate rock in Iran?
- Mountain Oasis
- new experience with french couple in Qalat
- Taarof meaning in Iranian culture
- Shiraz Margoon waterfall