We went to the Qalat mountain with some friends from the Esteghlal group yesterday, the start point for us was the old village, and after about two hours walking we arrived at Geli cave which...
Hi, My name is Afshar, the founder of VisitGhalat,And ,My goal with creating this website is to attract travelers from all around the world with any kind of travel style. We want to create more jobs and benefit local people along with ourselves and teach local people about the great value of a sustainable tourism., looking forward to seeing you in Ghalat very soon!
- Iranian fashion history from yesterday till today
- THE VILLAGE CHURCH OF QALAT
- How to take a TAXI in IRAN?
- Dokhtar Castle – the Magnificent palace near Shiraz
- beautiful Winter of Qalat
- Where can Find conglomerate rock in Iran?
- Mountain Oasis
- new experience with french couple in Qalat
- Taarof meaning in Iranian culture
- Shiraz Margoon waterfall